What to Know Before You Go
October 18, 2017
SAFETY + SECURITY
We’re increasing security efforts at Lost Lake. Know what not to bring and be prepared to have your items searched. Please familiarize yourself with the exits marked on the festival map.
Head into either of the two festival entrances:
- The Central Entrance is located at Central Avenue and Farrington.
- The 3rd Street Entrance is at East Indian School Road and 3rd Street. Please note that the 3rd Street Entrance is the designated Accessible Entry point.
GETTING TO THE FESTIVAL
There will be NO PARKING at the festival. Please plan to use any of the following modes of transportation to get to Lost Lake.
- Phoenix Metro Public Transportation — Use either the Light Rail or Bus system for FREE with your Lost Lake ticket. Show any fare inspector for a free ride to the festival with convenient stops just outside of the festival!
- Lyft - Lyft is the official rideshare sponsor of Lost Lake! Request a ride to Steele Indian School Park. Lyft's main pickup/drop-off is located on 2nd St between Indian School Rd and Indianola Rd. A secondary pickup/drop-off location can be accessed from Tourney Ave between Central Ave and 2nd Ave, as well as 2nd Ave between Campbell Ave and Tourney Ave.
New User code: LOSTLAKE $5 off 4 rides
Existing user code: LOSTLAKE17 10% off your 6 rides to/from the event
*Subject to Lyft’s terms
- Bicycle — Get some exercise to and from Lost Lake! Store your wheels at the Bike Valet just outside the central entrance.
- Shuttle — Shuttle tickets are still available! Take the Shuttle to Lost Lake Festival, brought to you by Plus One. Shuttles depart from and return to El Hefe in Tempe, Bottled Blonde in Scottsdale, and Cabin in Peoria. Learn more and get shuttle tickets here.
Download the official Lost Lake Festival mobile app! If you’ve already got it, make sure you install the latest version as updates to the map have been released.
- Stay up to date with festival alerts
- View the lineup & create a custom schedule
- Get un-Lost (ha!) with our interactive map
- Check out food vendor menus & locations
- Take Lost Lake home with curated playlists
- Snap a selfie with the in-app photobooth
The 2017 Lost Lake Festival Map is available to view and download here. But the best place to check out the map is the official Lost Lake Festival mobile app, which contains an interactive map so you can find all the music, culinary, games and art with ease. Download it for iOS or Android in your app store before you arrive!
Stay hydrated! We’ve got FREE water refill stations throughout the festival site. Make sure to bring a reusable water bottle to continue filling up all weekend (or purchase a Lost Lake water bottle at the merch stand!).
It’s hot out here — make sure to wear plenty of sunscreen. Bring some in, too!
BOX OFFICE + TICKETS
You can purchase day of show tickets to Lost Lake Festival online up until 6pm each day of the festival.
You can also purchase walk-up tickets at the Festival Box Office all day until closing each day. The box office is also where will-call tickets are available for pickup.
The Lost Lake Box Office is located at the Central Ave Entrance of Steele Indian School Park @ N. Central Avenue and Farrington.
The hours of operation are as follows:
Friday October 20: 12:30pm - 10:00pm
Saturday October 21: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday October 22: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Walk-up door prices are as follows:
3-DAY GA: $272
3-DAY VIP: $627
Single Day GA: $107
Single Day VIP: $254
Note these prices are a flat rate, inclusive of fees. Box office ticket prices are comparable to the online ticket price plus fees for each ticket type.